Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Busy Weekend

Spring has come early to the Midwest.  Terry finished the other two runs with patio blocks on Saturday morning - boy do they look nice and so easy to keep clean.

I ventured to the dog show in Dubuque Saturday morning.  Gibbs was WD/BOW for point #2.  Gina pulled a toenail, so I was not able to show her.  Hillary was BOS, so very close to her Grand Championship.

I had a phone call from Mary Gail Holcombe with some very scary news of an experience in her motel room in Little Rock, AR, this past weekend.  McGee ingested meth in the room and spent Friday night through Sunday at an emergency vet with IV fluids, flushing his system.  Mary Gail reported Monday night he was doing so much better, but still was not McGee yet.

Cheryl Brown reminded me that Spencer won his 2nd major towards his Grand Championship two weeks ago.  Cheryl is having fun with Spencer making the transitions between conformation, obedience and agility.  Spencer is a lot of fun!

Better finish packing - I hope I have wonderful news to report from the National, but realistically, I hope to have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers