Sunday, February 27, 2011

TACh3 FELIX

Felix earned is TACh3 title with is first run on Saturday!  WOW! 

Chery Brown (TN) writes - "Both boys were perfect today and Q'ed in all 4 of their runs. Jackson got one 1st place in Standard, a 2nd place in Standard, and a 3rd place in one of the two games. Fee got a 3rd place on the Standard where Jackson got the 1st place. Most of the dogs there didn't Q on that course but my guys did. :)
Judge with Cheryl & TACh3 Felix!


We have 4 more runs tomorrow. Both guys are working on their TACh4 titles. I was thinking that my goal for Fee was a TACh3 but he has that and I see no reason to stop running him. He is perfectly fine. Great knees. Healthy. I think he likes it. He comes right out of the crate to do his runs and dances back to his crate for his treat. So, TACh4, here we come! We need 25 Standard Q's and 25 Games Q's for that. I think he can get it this year."

Way to go FELIX, JACKSON and Cheryl!!  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers