Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hot and Humid...then cool and dry


After 10 days of mid 90s and high humidity, Sunday dawned cool and dry! YIPPEEE! I did loads and loads of laundry, hanging sheets out to dry, nothing smells better than bed clothes hung outside! I also worked on my office.....it still needs a lot more work.

Terry made fence at my sister, Sue & bro-in-law, Curt's place for their horses, both Saturday and Sunday! He came home sunburnt and exhausted. Despite requests to use sunblock, neither man cooperated!

I also bathed dogs and then tried to take photos. I managed to get a couple photos of Zac and Kendall at 4 months. Zac is pictured, he's a bigger boy, very sweet, and very food motivated! Wish I had time for performance events, he would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers