Monday, June 22, 2009

CHAMPION REGAL!!!!

Loteki Inherit The Wind completed the requirements for his championship title in Cambridge, MN, under judge Edd Bivin! All Regal's wins were from the Bred-By Exhibitor Class. Here he is my beautiful boy -

Loteki The Heiress won her 2nd major on Friday at the Cambridge cluster under judge Michael Dachel, also from the Bred-By Exhibitor class. Paris was not being cooperative during the photos, so she was photographed in my arms - PANTING! It was so very warm!

At the Cambridge shows, I helped friend, Gretchen Hofheins-Wackerfuss with her Min Pins and went WD with her young black and tan dog at the local Min Pin club's specialty on Saturday night.
It was a good time to see all my friends in Minnesota, who I have not seen for over six months! I hope that I will be heading that way again soon!


Jeannine Rash called to say that Nicholas (Loteki Ima Firecracker CD, RN) picked up another single on Sunday, so closing in on that CH title. She also had news about OTCh CH Loteki Surprise Party UDX winning HIT on Saturday! She had a great weekend.


Danielle, Stephanie and Sophia took Terry out for Father's Day on Saturday night. Clay was in Texas visiting his parents after an interview there on Friday, so missed the festivities. I wish I had a photo of Terry and his 'girls'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers