Monday, August 8, 2011

I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go.....

Monday morning and back at work! After 8 weeks off, it is tough getting back in to the routine of getting up, putting the dogs out, and getting things done in a hurry before work.  The dogs will learn to have a bit longer day inside again.

This past weekend I took in two shows in West Burlington, IA.  Friday, Asia was BOB with there being two male specials and another lovely bitch special.  I was happy.  Saturday, we were BOS.  I am thrilled with how well Asia has been doing.

The weather is taking a turn for the better with lower humidity and cooler temps.  Naturally I am back at work! 

Felix doing weave poles
This past Friday, Cheryl Brown wrote that she came home with Double Qualifying runs for both, Felix and Jackson!  She was very pleased as she had taken a leave of absence from AKC agility with the boys, but she feels they are working great.  Spencer had to watch his big 'brothers' compete.  Congratulations!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers