Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Champion - GINA

Jeannine Rash (PA) had a great weekend after several months off with her OTCh CH Loteki Ima Firecracker UDX2.  Nicolas was HIT from Open B on Saturday with a 198.5.  Sunday, he was 2nd in Utility, and earned his first UDX3 leg.

I drove to Marshall, MI, for three days of shows.  I left Thursday afternoon, with hopes that the majors in bitches would hold.  When arriving at the show site, I found out the one of the bitches had finished and had been moved up.  Loteki Touch A Rose needed 5 points including a major, so I figured I would see how the shows went.  I had decided on the way up that I would most likely pack up and drive home on Saturday.  Friday, Gina was WB for 2 points, the illusive 2nd major had slipped away.

Saturday, Gina was again WB, but also BOS/BOW and best BBE beating another bitch champion, qualifying now as a major!  YEA!  Gina is now CH Loteki Touch A Rose!  She was thrilled with her extra piece of chicken and snuggling on the couch, once we got home.

The trip home was hot and tiring, I was very happy.  Terry was very happy to have me home a day earlier than initially thought.  I spent the day taking photos of puppies, playing with Sophia and relaxing.  It's great to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers