Monday, September 6, 2010

The final day

Today arrived threatening....we arrived at the show grounds just as the heavens were about to open up.  I managed to get the dogs unloaded, in the building, and make it back to the van, just as it started to rain.  It was pouring before I pulling into a parking spot.  I, then, rummaging around for an umbrella and made my way swiftly into the building. 
After being in the building for a while, I noted my lights were still on.  Upon checking the situation out, after the rain slowed, it was discovered, I left the car running!  What a blonde moment!
Today, we had a lovely day with Riot winning the breed for the third day in a row gaining his 3rd major towards his Grand Championship, a new title being offered by AKC.
We went home after the breed.  Meg Peifer packed up and went home with a point on her youngster.  

It was a great weekend with two majors on 7 month old Style and a major on Asia, both just starting out, and then BOB on Riot the three days I showed him.  I am so tired.  It's going to take all week to catch up!

1 comment:

Followers