Sunday, July 18, 2010

HOMEBRED CHAMPION #200!!!!!

Today, Loteki The Heiress completed the requirements for her championship from the bred-by exhibitor class.  She is my 200th homebred champion.  Which is an incredible milestone for any breeder, but even more interesting is that on July 18, 1978, I drove to O'hare in Chicago and picked up my first Papillon, CH Kvar Supernova

I would never have guessed this would is where we would be 32 years.  Who would have thought it!?!

Paris is the 13th champion for her sire, CH Loteki Royal Heir, which qualifying him for his sire of distinction!

I almost forgot, Paris finished her title entirely from the Bred-By Exhibitor class!  How appropriate!   I am very pleased!

It was a great weekend although HOT!  I hope everyone had a cool weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers