Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rally and conformation news

Cheryl Geer wrote that she showed her boys, Felix and Jackson at the Nashville rally/obedience trial this past weekend only one day. Felix showed in Rally and got his 3rd RAE leg. Jackson showed in Pre-novice and qualified, but not with a great score. It was good to know where he was thus far with training.

I showed at the Clinton Iowa KC show on Saturday (3/28/09). Terry went with me, actually, he took me and helped out in the ring! He took Regal (Loteki Inherit The Wind) back in for Winners and went WD! He also showed in the breed, this time with some chicken in his pocket and won BOW! I showed Nelson (CH Loteki For The Good Of Mankind) to BOB! What fun! We stayed for the group watching first, sleet, then snow and then sleet again. The drive home was fun, as there were many cars in the ditch. I opted not to try to make the trip to DeWitt early Sunday morning, which dawned with 3 inches of snow on top of the sleet. It did mostly melt by 5:00 p.m.

Thursday, April 2, Tammie Larson let me know that Vinnie (Loteki Vincent Van Gogh) completed the requirements for his championship at the Toy show in Wichita, KS! Vinnie is owned by Alex Larson and myself. Alex's dad, Greg, showed Vinnie for us. Tammie & Greg are ISTA ShihTzu - http://www.istaprofessionalhandling.com/.
Vinnie was Winner's Dog at the Tulsa Papillon Specialty this past October! Thank you, Greg, for showing Vinnie for Alex and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers